Just call me Giuliana

I admit it.  I want to be Giuliana Rancic.  She and Bill are so cute.  I love their home and their style (although I know they have an interior decorator that has done everything for them).  I am so obsessed with every room in their home.  There is nothing I don't like about it.


1. The Rancic living room.  Love the built in around the TV.  Love the couch choice.  Love the letters B&G on the wall.  LOVE the tufted ottomans under the table behind the couch.  Beautiful.

 


2. Baby Duke's room.  I want those octopus frames behind the couch.  And I love the idea of a couch in a baby's room.  Great for feeding or for someone who is watching the baby that may be a bit older and not able to sit on the ground. 


3. L.O.V.E.  The wallpaper is so pretty (although I told my husband when we first met that I hated wallpaper - I think that may be why he married me ...)  The curtains are so pretty and light and I love the white couches.  I have no idea where they got those coffee tables, but I need to find them.  Are white couches acceptable when you have little ones running around?  Maybe this is a formal living room that Duke is not allowed in...



4. I would die for this closet.  Space for shoes.  Space for shirts.  Space for everything.  So beautiful.




5.  This dining space is very elegant.  The curtains remind me of the ones they have in their living space.  Very pretty chairs and chandelier.











Comments

Popular Posts